KKS VESK RSG Police 2mln SHU Pepper Gas, Cone 50ml (12050-C)
- VESK RGS Police non-flammable pepper gas for professional use with 13.32% OC, 2mln SHU acuity, 50ml capacity, cone nozzle. Fruit of cooperation between KKS company and officers of the German police's prevention squads. Head with flap and hood
RGS Police Vesk, new line professional pepper gases from a German company KKS. Non-flammable of 13.32% OC (Oleoresin Capsicum) of which 1.33% MC (Major Capsaicinoids) and acuity 2 million SHU (Scoville Heat Units), nozzle cone, capacity 50 ml. The chemical composition was chosen to be effective for defense against an attacker / group of attackers under the influence of alcohol, psychoactive drugs and against aggressive animals. Counted among the most effective handheld gas throwers available on the market. Product on police equipment.
Head - professional head KKS with flap FLIP TOP and eaves. Made of polymer used in the manufacture of components for weapons, guarantees excellent resistance to mechanical damage. The shape of the head facilitates quick use of the thrower, protects against uncontrolled use (Flip-Top flap) and the effects of contact with the tearing substance during use (hood). The design of the head guarantees the repeatability of the gas jet (range), facilitating effective, efficient intervention whether defense.
Nozzle - CONE ejects an irritant in the form of a clouds. Characterized by immediate dispersal of the paralyzing agent, does not require precise targeting of the aggressor. Effective defense against a group of attackers. High lifting power of the jet reduces the impact of wind (risk of back cloud).
Liquid - the use of a paralyzing substance in the form of a liquid (liquid) increases the effective range of the gas. A substance effective in outdoors and during low temperatures (does not freeze). Used by national park rangers and foresters. Excellent product for people residing / working beyond home / office.
Propellant - (propellant) inert, non-flammable. The use of a non-flammable substance protects the officer / user from liability for the consequences of burning the attacker during defense (use of a thrower against people such as smokers during an intervention).
Capacity - the selection of a hand-held gas thrower with the right capacity is one of the most important decisions when buying one. Container size determines effective defense in an emergency situation Your family,Your assets. If possible always opt for the largest capacity possible. RMG 50 ml, popular among professional users / uniformed services, guarantees effectiveness and control of the situation during an emergency.
Important! Contains the irritant OC (oleoresin capsicum or alkaloid capsaica). It causes a strong allergy-like reaction: tearing, redness of the skin, and severe burning of the mucous membranes. In case of contact with gas, rinse eyes and face with cold water. Do not rub. Symptoms will disappear after approx. 45 min.
Product code: 12050-C
Name: Vesk RSG Police Pepper Spray, Cone 50 ml
Type of measure: Liquid
Gas type: Pepper
Type of nozzle: Cone (cloud)
Type of head: KKS Flip Top, with flip top and hood
Scoville Heat Units: 2,000,000 SHU
Oleoresin solution / Oleoresin Capsicum: 13.32% OC
Capacity: 50 ml
Dimensions: 113 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 5-6 m
Warranty: on the bottom of the container
Country of production: Germany
Brand name: Vesk
Manufacturer: KKS GmbH
Method of handling/use:
1. Do not carry in hard-to-reach areas.
2. Protect from mechanical damage (e.g. keys), temperature above 50°C (e.g. in a car) that can lead to unsealing.
3. During defense, maintain a safe distance.
4. Point the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. When spraying a paralyzing substance, do not approach the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective range of the irritant depends on the m.in. from weather conditions (rain, contrary wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to purchase a new container regardless of the amount of irritant remaining.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical aid.
Elaboration: the company Sharg®