KKS VESK RSG Police Foam 2mln SHU pepper gas, Stream 63ml (12063-F)
- VESK RGS Police non-flammable foam pepper gas for professional use with 13.32% OC, 2mln SHU sharpness, 63ml capacity. Fruit of cooperation between KKS company and officers of the German police's prevention squads. Head with flap and hood
VESK RSG Police Foam 63 ml, police non-flammable pepper spray Police RSG to professional applications with a paralyzing substance in the form of foam (Foam). Made in Germany one of the most effective handheld pepper gas throwers available on the market.
Useful in areas where effective intervention is needed, defense home and before the attack attacker / group of attackers, which are also under under the influence of alcohol or psychoactive drugs. The chemical composition was chosen to make the gas effective against aggressive animals. Strongly irritating agent, causes inflammatory reactions of the mucous membranes of the eyes, nose and throat, causes temporary visual disturbances, burning of the skin, makes breathing difficult.
Foam - formula of the paralyzing substance in the form of highly concentrated foam. Immediate adhesion of the dense irritant (active substance), which increases in volume, prevents the attacker from removing it. There is no return cloud effect. Ideal for indoor use, limits the effect of respiratory irritation to the aggressor only.
Propellant - (propellant) inert, non-flammable. The use of a non-flammable substance protects the officer / user from liability for the consequences of burning the attacker while defending himself (use of a thrower against people such as smokers during an intervention).
Head - professional head companies KKS z flap FLIP TOP and eaves. Made of polymer used in the manufacture of components for weapons, guarantees excellent resistance to mechanical damage. The shape of the head facilitates quick use of the thrower, protects against uncontrolled use (Flip-Top flap) and the effects of contact with the tearing substance during use (hood). The design of the head guarantees the repeatability of the gas jet (range), facilitating an effective, efficient intervention or defense.
Nozzle - STREAM ejects an irritant in the form of a streams. It is characterized by the least impact on weather conditions, largest coverage and effectiveness by getting the whole mixture to its destination. High lift force of the jet eliminates the influence of wind (risk of return cloud). In the case of multiple attackers, target each attacker separately.
Capacity - the selection of a hand-held gas thrower with the right capacity is one of the most important decisions when buying one. Size of container determines effective defense in an emergency situation Your family, Your assets. If possible always opt for the largest capacity possible. RMG 63 ml, most popular among professional users/uniformed services, guarantees effectiveness and control of the situation during an emergency. It is recommended to have at least one gas container for each floor of the building or place you intend to protect.
Important! Contains the irritant OC (oleoresin capsicum or alkaloid capsaica). It causes a strong allergy-like reaction: tearing, redness of the skin, and severe burning of the mucous membranes. In case of contact with gas, rinse eyes and face with cold water. Do not rub. Symptoms will disappear after approx. 45 min.
Product code: 12063-F
Name: VESK RSG Police Foam, Stream 63 ml
Type of agent: Foam (foam)
Gas type: Pepper
Type of nozzle: Stream
Type of head: Flip Top KKS (with flap and hood)
Scoville Heat Units: 2,000,000 SHU
Oleoresin solution / Oleoresin Capsicum: 13.2% OC
Capacity: 63 ml
Dimensions: 130 mm x 35 mm
Effective range: 5-6 m
Warranty: on the bottom of the container
Country of production: Germany
Manufacturer: KKS GmbH
Method of handling/use:
1. Do not carry in hard-to-reach areas.
2. Protect the container from: mechanical damage (e.g., with keys), temperature above 50°C (e.g., in a car) that can lead to leakage.
3. During defense, maintain a safe distance.
4. Point the nozzle towards the attacker at chest or face level.
5. When spraying paralyzing substance, do not approach the attacker, correct the direction of the gas stream.
6. The effective range of the irritant depends on the m.in. from weather conditions (rain, contrary wind).
7. After use, it is recommended to purchase a new container regardless of the amount of irritant remaining.
8. The product contains information on how to provide pre-medical aid.
Elaboration: the company Sharg®